Benefits of Membership
The essence of the Chamber of Commerce and one of its core activities. Your chamber lobbies all government levels on behalf of members on issues that affect our business community.
Discounted Rates for Merchant Visa, MasterCard and Interac Accounts
Members can enjoy money-saving discount rates for Merchant Visa, MasterCard and Interac accounts.
Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance
Affordable rates ideal for small businesses. The plan gives chamber members – from sole proprietorships or in-home businesses to larger employers – access to a flexible group benefits plan. Over 22,000 businesses across Canada participate in the plan. For further information visit www.chambers.ca.
Members enjoy discounted rates on special events and seminars.
Networking and Promotional Opportunities
The Chamber hosts several opportunities throughout the year for you to meet other business owners in the community. Some of these include our Annual General Meeting, the annual Business Excellence Awards and regular Lunch & Learn events. Check our Events page for more information.
Lunenburg Queens Business Excellence Awards
The Chamber partners with the other six chambers and Boards of Trade in Lunenburg and Queens Counties to produce an annual extravaganza celebrating business successes.
Membership includes a free subscription to Progress – the finest business magazine in Atlantic Canada.
Topical Guest Speakers
Members have the opportunity to learn and network at guest speaker events and educational sessions. Partnering Today for Tomorrow!
MEMBER BENEFIT Programs
• Preferred rates on the electronic processing of VISA, MasterCard, Discover and debit cards through First Data Canada
• A fuel discount ($0.035 per litre) – offered to the company and its employees – at all Canadian ESSO-branded service stations
• Program for payroll services partnership with ADP
• Home, auto and travel insurance through Johnson Inc.
• Protect your business with CIRA’s cyber security solutions including D-Zone and Domain Lock
• 20% discount on printing and coping with Staples
• Chamber Travel programs from Indus Travels. Visit Bali or Iceland.
• SME-oriented on-line training courses through the Chamber eLearning Centre
• 1800Member Business Savings Programs:
- A savings program that offers member’s savings up to 30% off the everyday public web price of Lenovo’s entire product line
- Discounts of 40% on shipments within Canada and to worldwide destinations, 25% on imports into Canada and 75% (starting at) on freight shipments services with the UPS® Savings Program
- ‘Get More’ Member Card from The UPS Store
• Audio conferencing and webinar services from Pragmatic Conferencing
• Reduce your chamber’s risk with on-line document certification service from TradeCert.com
- Bundled office insurance coverage at a competitive and affordable rate for local chambers and boards of trade through our Business Protection Program